Home Survey Reports for Immigration Sponsorships 


Accommodation Report for Immigration ​UK Visa, Property Inspection Reports also known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports, Immigration Accommodation Reports, UKBA Property Reports, Home Survey Reports for Immigration, Immigration inspections, Immigration accommodation Certificates, Property Inspection Reports and Entry Clearance Certificates or Immigration Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance compliant to the Home Office. 

HADl are experts in preparing housing condition reports in support of entry clearance applications for Settlement Visas and Family Visit Visas. Border entry require a QUALIFIED body to carry out these inspections. 

 Our Immigration inspections for UK entry clearance have a 100% record of being accepted by British High Commissions and the UK Home Office. In recent times these reports are becoming more important as many applications are refused by Entry Clearance Officer as they fail to meet the requirements.   


HAD offer the following services:

  • Qualified Surveyors carry out the inspection
  • Certificate issued within 3 working days
  • Customer focused service, including evening and weekend appointments
  • Clear judgements on key housing issues, including Statutory Overcrowding
  • Accepted by British High Commissions and the UK Home Office
  • We can also produce floor plans to support the application.


HAD7 CO  have years of experience in preparing immigration accommodation inspection reports to satisfy the requirements of the UK Border Agency for Entry Clearance into the UK. Unlike other independent property inspection providers, HAD are qualified building and property experts and prepare accommodation reports for immigration purposes to ensure special care is taken during every step of the report process so that our customers receive only the best service we can offer. When we receive your request, we will immediately set to work, to ensure you receive a fast and professional service.

I need an urgent report, can HAD help?

Sometimes sponsors/applicants require accommodation reports for immigration purposes within 24/48 hours. Please contact us on 01282 451428 (Monday-Friday 9:30-4:30pm) or 07786 391688 (Out of office hours) email: hello@hussaindesigns.co.uk 

What needs to be within a Report?

As part of the UK Entry Clearance requirements, the UK Border Agency requires an assessment of the intended accommodation prior to arrival to the UK. Such an assessment should be undertaken by a qualified body and a report/certificate is issued to indicate if the property will become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 and will not contravene public health regulations. HADn are building and property experts, we satisfy the UK Border Agency’s requirements as a qualified body (insured) to prepare a comprehensive report confirming the status of the proposed accommodation’s housing standards.

Practitioner’s Qualifications:

BA(Hons) (M.Arch.), Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology

Bsc (Hons) ARCH – Specialist in the Science of Arch

FDA Interior & AT

What happens if I need another copy of my Report?

If a replacement letter, amendments or an additional letter is needed, HAD will provide you with an additional/replacement copy for a fee of £15 (which will be sent by Royal Mail First Class Delivery). It is worth noting that the letter will not be re-dated, and will be a copy of the original letter issued. If a re-dated letter is needed, this will require a new application for a report. Please note that the UK Border Agency will not accept reports that are greater than 12 weeks old.

Do you offer any discounts?

Multiple inspections in the same geographical area and from the same company/individual can be discounted.

Payment Methods

We take payments via BACS, CHAPS, Cash and Cheque (£15 admin fee when paying by cheque)  Which areas of the UK are covered?

We can carry out inspections throughout England and Wales, including London, Manchester, Lancashire, Yorkshire areas. Please contact us to discuss a quotation. Please note all missed appointments will be charged at the full amount. 

 What happens if my property does not meet the housing standards?

If the dwelling does not meet the requirements of the UK Border Agency, HAD will issue a report for ‘unsatisfactory’ housing conditions for the purposes of Entry Clearance into the UK. Within the unsatisfactory report, we will inform the applicant/sponsor of the reasons why an unsatisfactory accommodation report has been issued. If the matters arising, noted within the unsatisfactory report are resolved, we will re-inspect the property.

Can I use the lounge as a bedroom?

If you have two separate lounges partitioned with a solid wall and individual doors from the hallway you can class one as a bedroom. If there are dividing doors or have a walk through lounge you cannot use it as a bedroom.

Can my child share my and my spouses/partner’s room?

Only very young children can, up to the age of 1 year old but they must be the biological or adoptive parent.

Why should I choose to use HAD rather than someone else?

 We are the UK’s leading providers of UKBA property survey reports. Unfortunately there are companies, especially estate agents offering this service that are not qualified to undertake these inspections. Clients have come to us with their applications declined as the UKBA Entry Clearance Officer was not been satisfied. 

We will guarantee that our report will be accepted in writing for you and that we are fully registered, please give us a call to discuss further. We have a 100% pass rate and more than happy for you to confirm this with the Home office.

  Copyright 2017: HAD & CO Property Consultants Ltd  Company Registration number: .10796688