HAD & CO offer an award winning professional service in Peel Hall, Manchester to help home owners, councils,  business owners, property developers and even architects to successfully obtain planning permission. Whether you are looking for Planning Advice, Planning Drawings, Building Regulations, 3D plans, 3D animations or assistance with your entire Planning Permission Application with Manchester City Council, HAD & CO Planning and Architectural Consultants are here to help with the planning process and liaise with the planning officers on your behalf and to give you the best chance possible of achieving success with your planning application.
 Give us a call on: 0161 327 0421 to discuss your project or fill out the form at the bottom of the page. 

Our consultants have years of experience preparing and producing planning applications, and have a good record of successful applications throughout Peel Hall. 
  • Householder Planning Applications for extensions, alterations and conversions to existing homes.
  • Full Planning Applications for new build residentialcommercialindustrial and retail developments
  • Change of use Planning Applications for shopsrestaurants and commercial premises
  • Outline Planning Applications for larger schemes of all types
  • Planning enquiries in order to determine the possible merits of a potential Planning Application
  • Lawful Development Certificate
  • Prior Approval 
  • Planning appeals
  • Permitted Development
  • Outline Planning
  • Building Regulations Applications for new build residential,commercial,industrial and retail developments
  • Building Control Applications for smaller residential projects such as extensionsloft conversionsgarage conversions and general smaller refurbishment works
  • Full interior design service (Commercial)
  • Schematic design drawings and visuals
  • 3D Visuals and animations
  • Measured building surveys/Housing Inspections
  • Full packages of construction drawings for building contractors
Should you wish to contact the local authority: Manchester City Council, please find contact details below: 

 and regeneration Contact building control. You can contact us by: Phone: 0161 234 4490. Fax: 0161 274 0031

We cover the following areas in Manchester:

Abbey Hey, Alport Town, Ancoats, Ardwick, Baguley, Barlow Moor, Benchill,  Beswick, Blackley, Burnage, Castlefield, Chorlton, Collyhurst, Cheetham Hill, Crumpsall, Clayton, Didsbury, Fallowfield, Glenbrook, Gorton, Great Heaton, Green Quarter, Greenheys,  Harpurhey, Hulme, Ladybarn, Levenshulme, Longsight, Miles Platting, Mosside, Moston, Merseybank, New Islington, Northern Moor, Northern Quarter, Newall Green, Newton Heath, Northenden, Old Moat, Openshaw, Parrs Wood, Peel Hall, Ringway, Sharlston, Smedley, Spinningfields, St Johns, Strangeways, Victoria Park, Whalley Range, Withington, Wythenshawe,

Contact us:

T: 0161 327 0421 (Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm)

Email:  hello@hadmanchester.co.uk

Alternatively you can fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you :

Contact Us